Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Cranberry Sauce
photo by brian48195
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup fireball cinnamon whiskey (or similar)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients in a med sauce pan.
- Bring to boil; simmer until berries pop.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking and baking and like to try new and sometimes off beat recipes.