photo by bratty
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces peanuts
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- red sugar crystals
- Melt chips in microwave or in top of double boiler.
- When melted, add noodles and peanuts.
- Stir ingredients until well mixed.
- Be careful not to break noodles.
- Drop by tbsp onto cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with red sugar sprinkles.
- Put in refrigerator for 1/2 hour or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and put on dish.
- Then put back in fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!