- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, beat together molasses, brown sugar and butter until mixture is smooth.
- Add cream, ginger, cinnamon, flour, baking powder, salt (if using).
- Continue beating until dough is stiff.
- Chill dough.
- Roll out small portions of dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut into 3-inch rounds (or if you prefer other shapes).
- Bake in 375-degree F oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Be careful--do not overbrown these cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>