Finnish Almond Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is for the person wanting a cookie recipe with almonds and cherries.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour (plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, finely ground or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can small candied pineapple (small)
- 1 jar medium cherries
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
- Add almonds or extract and beat until light. Stir in pineapple and gradually add flour and salt. Drop by teaspoons on greased baking sheet and garnish with cherries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION