Filled Crescent Roll Doughnuts
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Cinnamon Nut Filling
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Filling
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup pie filling, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 2 1/2 teaspoons water or 2 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with Reynolds Release aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Mix filling ingredients together in a small bowl, if necessary.
- Unroll dough and divide into crescents. Divide filling and spoon it onto the wide ends of the crescents, spreading to within one inch of the point.
- Starting with the wide end, roll up each crescent loowly and shape into a half moon. Place one inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake rolls until golden, about 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Mix up frosting with desired liquid. Drizzle over the warm rolls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am.... Mommy to 3 of the sweetest boys EVER, ages 6, 4 and almost 2. married to a wonderful man for 5 years now! usually melting in the heat in AZ, but it's now in the 80's so I'm bundling up....brrrr! addicted to scrapbooking. in love with cookbooks, but since I found this site I'm getting rid of them all! Yeah! a FLYBaby...see www.flylady.net because she's awesome. LindaMom's daughter, so check out her recipes! obsessed with The Office on NBC. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view¤t=tish3.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish3.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008"></a>