- Ready In:
- 6 -8 red snapper fillets or 6 -8 grouper, may be substituted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 whole onion, finely minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato, with skin and seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pimentos, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Season the fillets with lime juice, salt and pepper. Place in a shallow glass pan. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil. Saute onions, tomatoes and pimento until a saucelike consistency is obtained.
- Pour the sauce on the fish. Sprinkle the fish with parsley and bread cumbs.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 20 something years, with some big plans for next year (God willing), but I dont work. I'm deaf, I love going out, writing, partying whenever I have a time, I'm mom of two little brat ones, I love them so much with all my heart and soul. With all of my hobbies, I am an average gal I guess who obsesses over the Steelers lol.