Filet Mignon With Roquefort
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each, 1-inch thick, trimmed of fat)
- 1 ounce Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on high until hot.
- On waxed paper, evenly season steaks, on both sides, with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper.
- Add steaks to skillet and cook 10 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning over once.
- Transfer steaks to 4 dinner plates; top with Roquefort.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!