Fig's Cheese Muffins from Thepioneerwoman.com
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (I used 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar and 1 1/2 cups mozza)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Whisk together dry ingredients, then stir in cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, and butter together.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Bake in greased muffin tins at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I recently got married to an awesome man, and we now have two sons, age six and one! All my boys enjoy my cooking no matter what I make, and so I am glad they are not picky eaters! (There are a few exceptions of course.) My sis-in-law "lives" in this awesome recipe community and we have enjoyed many of her dinners!! I love food, family and Jesus. Right now I am a stay at home mom and we are building our own house! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">