Fiesta Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook the noodles and drain.
- In the same pot over low heat, melt the butter, then add the salsa, milk, chili powder and salt and pepper; stir to blend.
- Add the cheese and stir over low heat until it melts, then fold in the cooked drained noodles and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com