Fiesta Crab Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I came across this dip in an old Taste of Home magazine. It was easy to make. Took it to a gathering and every one enjoyed it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- tortilla chips or cracker
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese and the picante sauce.
- Add the crab, cheese and onions.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Spread the dip on a platter.
- Sprinkle with olives, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crakers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION