Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Based off of a popular salad, this fiesta chicken chopped salad has so much flavor. It's great for summer and actually healthy. Easy and Delicious.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped and seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons corn and black bean salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 5 baked corn tortilla chips, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 3 ounces cooked and chopped skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons water, and mix well.
- To make the salad, place lettuce in a large bowl (or on a large plate). Top with onion, bell pepper, salsa, cheese, and broken tortilla chips.
- Toss chicken with parsley, cilantro, and garlic powder. Add to salad, and serve with dressing!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION