Fiery Pork Skewers
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Place pork tenderloin cubes in the mixture. Toss to coat.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place pork on skewers. Cook on the prepared grill, turning frequently.
- Simmer remaining marinade in a small saucepan while skewers are on the grill.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill, remove pork from skewers and toss in prepared sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!