Fiber One Fruit Smoothies
Another recipe from Fiber One
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) containers mixed berry yogurt or (6 ounce) containers red raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved or 1 cup raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk (fat-free)
- 1 banana, sliced
- In blender place all ingredients, cover and blend on high 10 seconds.
- Stop blender, scrape down sides then blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Go Girl, this is delicious. I have been reading high fiber recipes all morning and not really finding anything different or that I felt my family would like. Well, this is it. I'm sipping on a great smoothie. I used blue berries, and skipped the banana, used vanilla no sugar yogurt and it is delicious! Will difinately be a staple at our house for snacks. Won't be letting the kids in the kitchen when I'm making it tho.Reply