Fettuccine Alla Burro Dolce
- Ready In:
- 6 cups cooked fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese or 1/2 cup romano cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (garnish)
- salt and pepper
- In a meduim pan melt butter, add cooked fettuccine, half-and-half, egg yolks, salt and pepper.
- Cook until sauce begins to form.
- Mix asiago and parmesan chees together and add to the sauce.
- Garnish with parseley and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!