1. Soak chickpeas for at least 12 hours, in a large bowl with tap water. Switch the water at list once during that time.
2. Wash thoroughly and cook until soft (about 1/2 hour in a pressure cooker or 1-1.5 hour in a regular pot, with 1/2 tsp baking soda).
3. Toast the pitas until it fully crisps – if they are very flat it should be easy. If they are a bit thicker, cut every pita into two “circles” and go over it with a rolling pin until it’s 2-3mm thin.
4. Roast the cashew/pine nuts in a pan.
5. Lightly warm the yogurt – be careful, because if heated too long it could loose it’s consistency.
6. Filter and split the chickpeas into two small bowls, while still hot. Break the pitas into small pieces (but not too small) and mix with the chickpeas. Add some salt and cumin.
7. Poor the yogurt into the bowls, add the pinenuts/cashew and a little lemon juice and olive oil. Eat while still warm.