- Ready In:
- 80 g feta cheese, finely crumbled or chopped
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add the olive oil in by dribbles, whisking all the while and until it is completely incorporated.
- Mix in oregano and mint.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if needed (keeping in mind that the feta will probably already be somewhat salty).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I just loved this dressing. The flavor is very strong and pungent and I appreciated your suggestion of using it on stronger tasting greens which held up well to the flavor and created a great balance. I used greek yogurt which made for a very thick dressing and subsequntly thinned with a bit of rice milk whichwas a good choice as it is neutral in taste and did not curdle from the lemon juice. Thank you Flemish Minx for sharing the recipe.