Feta Chicken With Fresh Oregano
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and delicious! I found this in a Junior League cookbook and it originally stated to use your oven broiler. I made this on my outdoor grill and it worked out just fine. Prep time includes marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese (use plain or any variety or blend)
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, oregano and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Marinate, covered in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the broiler (or get your grill going). Arrange the chicken in a single layer in a broiling pan (or arrange on your grill over medium heat). Brush chicken with any remaining marinade. Broil or grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn the chicken and sprinkle with the feta cheese. Broil or grill for 4 to 6 minutes longer or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION