photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of red wine such as pinot noir wine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of dry white wine such as pinot grigio wine or (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc wine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or 2 cups raspberries
- Mix wine and sugar until dissolved.
- Add sliced citrus fruit, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (overnight is ideal).
- Before serving add fresh red fruit like sliced strawberries or raspberries. Pour over ice and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!