Fennel Seed and Thyme Crusted Grilled Shrimp
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From our local newspaper in El Paso, Texas. These shrimp are quite tasty and unique!
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb large raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- lemon wedge
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- In a shallow dish, cover eight bamboo skewers with water; set aside to soak.
- In a small bowl, combine spices and oil. Add the shrimp to coat.
- Heat gas grill to medium heat.
- Divide shrimp onto 8 skewers, threading them through the sides.
- Season with salt.
- Grill until the shrimp are golden brown on both sides and opaque at the center, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION