Fennel and Potato Hash
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Fennel and potatoes are a natural. This sides dish goes well with just about anything from fried fish, steaks, or scrambled eggs. From "Cooking Light" magazine.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fennel bulbs, cored and thinly sliced into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup onion, cut in half and sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fennel leaves
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add fennel, potatoes, and onions and cook until golden brown, stirring frequently, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in fennel fronds; season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION