photo by Mercy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain excess water from corn.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, corn and salsa (if used) together thouroughly.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Heat for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- May garnish with paprika if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Anything with this much fat just has to be some tasty stuff! Very quick and quite rich and decadent. I used a mix of yellow and white corn and made a half recipe. I actually added close to a full cup of mild salsa. I really like spice, and I think that next time I will even splash in a little hot sauce or chili powder to cut through the overall richness. Thank you bunches for this treat!