Fat Burning Veggie Soup Recipe
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 6 large green onions, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes with juice
- 7 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (can use low sodium) or 2 chicken bouillon cubes (can use low sodium)
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 summer squash, chopped or 2 winter squash
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut up all ingredients and brint to a boil in a LARGE pot.
- Boil rapidly for ten minutes and then simmer until all vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and any other desired herbs.
- Can be cooked in a large counter top roaster or in two large crock pots for ease of cooking.
- This soup can be eaten as part of the Sacred Heart diet where you eat as much of the soup each day as you wish as well as other specific ingredients each of the seven days to help with weight loss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!