- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of tomato soup (condensed)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Pan fry ground beef and drain.
- mix in soups, you may add approx 1/4 cup of water if its too thick.
- add onion mix and let simmer while you cook spaghetti.
- cook spaghetti, drain and serve with sauce.
- On a side note, we add a couple tbsp of cheese whiz to our spaghetti in the pot and mix it around, it adds a nice cheesy flavour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is between a 3 and a 4 star recipe. Not great, but not good. Just somewhere in between, but because most of it is gone, I am giving it 4 stars. I did everything, even down to the noted cheez whiz... It was something that my kids liked and ate, and so something I see myself making again. I did find the onion soup mix to be a little overpowering, so next time I might just add half of it. Thanks so much!
This was a fast and easy supper to whip up. I used recipe#57287 for the cream of mushroom soup, recipe#24952 for the onion soup mix, and recipe#31008 for the ground beef. I froze the leftovers (in individual servings) because I made this for freeze tag and they reheated very well in the microwave for Dh's lunch.