FAST NO Dairy Baked Potatoes "sour Cream"/Chive
photo by bamedeo
- Ready In:
- 4 baking potatoes, medium size, whole washed well
- 8 ounces tofu sour cream, Tofutti Brand Blue Tub Non Hydrogenated Sour Supreme Cream
- 4 tablespoons chives, washed and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, fresh crushed may substitute Dorot brand 1 cube
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, used to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- Using a fork poke some holes in the potatoes and microwave for 15 minutes.
- Turn over and microwave for another 5 minutes. Squeeze gently using a potholder to test for doneness. Time may vary depending on wattage of oven.
- While potatoes are cooking prepared 'sour cream' and chive mix in a bowl. Add all ingredients and blend.
- When potatoes are done slit down the middle and press in from the sides to burst them open.
- Scoop in 2 tablespoons per potato of Tofu/chive mix, grind fresh pepper on top and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!