Fast Microwave Fudge- Nut Free
- Ready In:
- 18 18 ounces milk chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces any flavor chips (3 cups)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (fat free is fine)
- 2 tablespoons coffee, any flavor, room temp
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon extract, flavor of choice
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and butter it well.
- Place all ingredients except for extract in a glass dish and microwave on high for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and spread into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into desired shape. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Join The Conversation
This was really easy to make. I made it into a 8x8 pan that I lined with wax paper, I let it set overnight and sliced into lengths then into squares. My 12 month old niece got into a pile at Christmas so she liked it but there wasnt a piece left when we came home so everyone else did too. Thanks, this is a keeper.