Fast Fruity Chicken Curry. (The All American Way)
photo by Brian Holley
- Ready In:
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 fresh chili peppers, cut lenghtwise and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana, in chunks
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Heat butter in wok or deep pan, add onions, garlic, chillies, turmeric, and coriander. Stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add chicken fry 1 min, add coconut milk, bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, apple and banana, and sultanas. Cook for 10 mins on low heat. Add lemon juice and garam masala stir well and serve over boiled rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY