Fast Fiesta Mexican Ravioli
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen beef ravioli (approx 6C cooked ravioli or 50-55 ravioli)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced olives, drained (optional)
- Cook ravioli per package instructions.
- In large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa.
- Stir and cook until heated through.
- Drain ravioli and add to enchilada sauce/salsa mixture.
- Stir to coat.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I wasn't sure about this but I was willing to try because all the ingredients are some of my favorites and it was a quick dinner. It was delicious! Even my husband loved it and he's usually very wary of anything strange or new. He even ate the leftovers and he never eats leftovers. I didn't add the olives because I didn't feel like slicing them but next time I will. I'm going to have to make this again real soon. Thanks so much for submitting an unusual recipe that is delicious and quick!
see 12 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Current (9/07) review criteria: 5: WOW! This is something with which to impress the guest! 4: We really liked this and will make it again. Instructions were easy to follow. 3: Good basic recipe but needs something to make it a 4 for us and/or there is a problem with instructions. 2: We didn't like the flavor/taste/texture and/or there is a major problem with the instructions. 1: Inedible for us.