Fast Country Fried Potatoes for One
This is a quick way to make country potatoes for yourself. Putting the potato in the microwave first cooks the potato before frying which makes it so quick.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium red potatoes
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Scrub and rinse potato clean.
- Pierce potato a few times and place in the microwave. Cook 2 minutes.
- Heat a medium size pan over medium heat. Add enough non-stick cooking spray to cover the pan.
- Slice potatoes into cubes, approximately 1 inch by 1 inch, and place in pan.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir to coat potatoes with seasonings.
- Cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION