Fast and Easy Corn Flake Candy
- Ready In:
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Add corn flakes and stir until all are coated with syrup mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon onto waxed paper.
- *you can add 1 tsp of vanilla for a slightly different flavor.
- *or you can spread the mix out into a 13 x 9 dish and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had this recipe for a long time and then it mysteriously disappeared. I was so sad! I was thrilled to find it again here. Very yummy recipe! For a delicious variation, you can sprinkle chocolate chips on top after you spread it in the cake pan. When the chips are shiny, spread them across the candy before cutting into squares. Yummy!!