Farro Salad With Steamed Kale
photo by hammadjamila
- Ready In:
- 1. Wash the farro and boil in 3 cups of water for 30 minutes until soft. Let cool.
- 2. Tear kale from the stalks and into small pieces. Place the kale on a steamer basket and steam in 1 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- 3. Microwave the peas for 2 minutes, or add them to the kale at about 5 minutes of steam time.
- 4. In a bowl combine the cooked farro, steamed kale, steamed peas and chopped scallion.
- 5. Combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- 6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix. Serve warmish or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!