Farfalle With Chicken and Mushrooms
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 2 cups peas and carrots, frozen
- 2 cups farfalle pasta (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the chopped onion and mushrooms for a few minutes; then add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and cover the pan. Simmer until the noodles are tender (about 8 to 10 minutes). Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!