Farfalle (Bow-Tie Pasta) With Creamy Bacon & Leek Sauce
- Ready In:
- Cook bacon in frying pan until crisp. Drain on paper towels. (If using ham, skip this step.).
- Heat 3 tbsp of butter in a large frying pan and add the leeks & garlic. Add ham after a few minutes and cook until brown and the leeks are soft.
- Add in cream, wine, sour cream, and cheese. Stir until the mixture is hot and slightly thickened. Stir in the bacon/ham & pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile cook farfalle (bow-tie) pasta in boiling, salted water. Cook until al dentè.
- Add sauce to drained pasta. Toss to combine and serve immediately. As with most pastas, this pairs well with salad & bread. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We enjoyed this. I made it with ham. It came together quickly, tasted very rich and decadent. I think I might tweak the seasonings a bit the next time I made this, but the flavor as it is was very nice indeed. :) But 4-6 servings??? You're kidding, right? This amount would have served the four adults and 2 kids in our household, plus lunches for all of us! :) It makes a lot of really rich, good food. Thank you for posting, made for ZWT4.