Fantastic Baked Salmon
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 1 fresh salmon fillet (I used sockeye fresh off the boat)
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons cilantro paste (**)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon of johnny's seasoning salt (or similar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the lemon juice, cilantro paste, garlic, salt and pepper once the butter is melted.
- Rinse the salmon filet and pat dry.
- Place salmon uncovered in aluminum foil and place inside a glass or metal baking pan. Cover the top of the salmon with butter mixture. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs lightly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. After baking, place the salmon under the broiler on low setting for 3-4 minutes or until panko crumbs are crispy and brown.
- ** If they don't carry cilantro paste where you shop, you can make your own with a bunch of cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil in a food processor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!