Fannie May Candies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Mix sugar, butter and canned milk.
- Divide into 3 balls in 3 different bowls.
- Add 1 item to each ball such as peanut butter, chopped walnuts, chopped candy cane, rice krispies, etc
- Roll into little balls and refrigerate until firm.
- Melt half a pkg of chocolate and dip the balls.
- Melt more chocolate as needed
- Set up on waxed paper and refrigerate when done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My love of cooking started when I was in grade school. My earliest memory was making a wonderful birthday cake from Scratch with my Grandmother in a big bright red bowl. I remember we had a lot of fun making it and eating the cake. <br /><br />I have a wonderful husband and 2 daughters 16yrs and 4yrs old. I have a Social Work degree and worked with mentally ill adults for several years. I really enjoyed my work in a group home. I currently am staying home with my youngest and am not sure what I will do when she goes to school. I might get back into the Social Work field. <br /><br />I am sharing recipes that I want to keep safe from my own family favorites as well as recipes that I would like to try and haven't made yet. <br /><br />Recipezaar is a wonderful place and I love all the recipes everyone shares. I collect cookbooks and have slowed down now that I have access to the wonderful recipes here. <br /><br />I hope you enjoy some of the recipes that I share =) <br /><br />Ann <br /><br /></p>