Fancy Brown Bag Fish
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- one 6-ounce thick skinless cod fish fillet
- 4 ounces Broccolini, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus additional for serving
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 thin slices lemons, plus additional lemon juice for serving
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Put a brown paper bag within another, to make a double layered bag.
- Place cod filet and broccolini on a plate. Drizzle with olive oil, season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Transfer to prepared paper bag and top fish with shallot and lemon slices. Add tomatoes to bag, roll top to close, and staple to secure. Place on a small baking sheet and transfer to oven.
- Roast 20 minutes. Remove from oven, carefully open, and finish with olive oil and an additional squeeze of lemon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!