- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Seed and chop the tomatoes into small bite-sized pieces.
- Finely chop the basil leaves.
- Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, parmesan in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet over the top and mix to combine.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top until the bowl is about 1/2 full with oil. Probably close to 1/2-1 cup.
- Allow this to refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to combine.
- Meanwhile, slice the baguette into thin slices and toast. For extra flavor you can rub a garlic clove over the surface of the toasted bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay-home mom and love to make good, easy, fast, healthy food for my "SAMS Club". I enjoy making impressive dishes for guests and events too. It's very difficult to find dishes my kids enjoy as much as the "grown-ups" but the Zaar makes it easier for me.