Family's Favorite Flounder
Delicious baked fish that the whole family enjoys. We like it with noodles and frozen veggies. Recipe source:Bon Appetit (July 1980)
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs thick sliced flounder fillets or 2 lbs sole fillets
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I use the part skim cheese)
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Spray a large baking dish with Pam or grease pan.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared baking dish and then sprinkle with cheese and place sliced tomatoes over the cheese.
- Sprinkle all with oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of fish).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
So easy and even my two boys loved it. I used parmesan and chives instead of the oregano and mozarella. I also cut out the garlic salt as the parmesan is a bit more salty. Our fish was thin so it took less than 10 minutes. It looked great with steamed broccoli and carrots. And I felt so healthy after eating it !Reply
see 4 more