Family's Favorite Beef Tips
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients in crock pot except cornstarch and water.
- Cover and cover on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high 30 minutes or until thick.
- Serve over noodles rice or mash potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Nice comfort food recipe. I opted to cook this on the stovetop instead of the crockpot. Only took a little over an hour to get it done. Although I thought the recipe was good as written, my husband thought it was almost to the point of being too salty. So when I make this again, I'm going to try cutting back just a bit on the amount of onion soup mix.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom With three boys. I love to cook. We try new recipes all the time. We grill year round. <img src="http://www.caymandesigns.com/foodothers/fallswap.jpg"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/cookbookswap.jpg" > <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Stockingswapcopy.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">