Fabulous Sloppy Joes
- Ready In:
8 large buns
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, brown with onion
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks diced celery
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Brown hamburger and onion, add diced celery.
- Drain excess fat.
- Salt and pepper meat mixture.
- Add soup, and rest of ingredients.
- Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns or bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a grandmother of 6, and a mother of 4. I live in the upper-midwest. I try working on quick, hearty, tasty meals. I have many times been a caterer. My meals are always a great hit! Cooking has been my major hobby through the years. I don't have a favorite cookbook, just a huge assortment of recipes. I frequently adapt new recipes that catch my interest.