This was a popular dish when my kids had their cooking classes at school. Became a family favourite.
- Ready In:
- 375 g fettuccine
- 4 slices bacon (rindless)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (130 g) can creamed corn
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil fettuccine in a large pot of salted water until cooked. (about 10-12 minutes).
- Chop bacon, fry gently in a frying pan.
- Add mushrooms and corn.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and add to pan with the cream.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add spring onions and parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and mix well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Didn't realise I had never reviewed this, I've had this recipe for ages and make it often, as recently as last night! I'm sending it to my daughter, and thats when I discovered I had never reviewed it!! Wonderfully easy as it stands, sometimes I add the occasional something, a bit of garlic or some thinly sliced red pepper, a very versatile recipe that is a great stand-by when you don't have much time but you want to enjoy a delicious dinner. Fab recipe, thank you Evie!!!