Eyes Wide Open Ginger-Horseradish Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice or 1/4 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated horseradish, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey, softened
- white pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a non-reactive bowl (or use a blender) and blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary and refrigerate until ready to serve. Best prepared at least 1 hour in advance.
- NOTE: for a less thick version of this dressing, add a little bit of water to desired consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!