Extremely Moist and Delicious Pumpkin Bars
I added a couple cups confectioners' sugar and a little milk to the frosting because I thought it was a little plain without. I also doubled the frosting recipe, but I'll post it as written. Recipe courtesy of Lexi Michelle Blog. Serving size is estimated.
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and then gradually add to pumpkin mixture.
- Lightly coat jelly roll pan with cooking spray and pour mixture inches.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, beat together cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost when bars are cool.