Extreme French Toast
photo by bryant.girl15
- Ready In:
2 French toast
- Melt butter in a pan; mix/whisk eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Dip the bread(Top/bottom) in the mixture then lay it in the pan. Once golden brown on both sides, set aside and proceed with the rest.
- Once all the French Toast has been made, apply peanut butter to the surface of them. Then cut up the banana and disperse it among the French Toast.
- Take some cinnamon and sugar and combine it to make a c/s mixture to sprinkle over the French Toast.
- drizzle the honey over it and ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!