Extra Crispy Breading for Chicken or Fish
- Ready In:
- Place the ingredients in three separate bowls and set them in the order listed above.
- Prepare and season the meat you want to be breaded.
- Put the meat into the flour and coat on all sides.
- Dip the floured meat into the eggs and let the excess drain off.
- Roll into the potato flakes.
- Depending on the meat and personal preference, fry in oil or bake as necessary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!