Exotic Iced Tea
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 green tea bags
- honey or sugar, to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine 2 quarts water, the ginger, and lemon juice; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the tea bags, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags, and stir in the honey.
- Let cool.
- Pour the tea through a fine sieve into a large pitcher; serve over ice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!