Exotic Fruit Salad
The recipe is from the Royal Caribbean International Cookbook. A delicious refreshing tropical fruit salad. Makes one remember the cool night breezes and bright warm sun of the islands.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup diced papaya
- 1⁄3 cup diced mango
- 1⁄3 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1⁄3 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1⁄3 cup diced seedless watermelon
- 8 strawberries, washed and quartered lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup papaya nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, diced
- mint sprig, for garnish
- In a nonreactive bowl, combine all the fruit; add the papaya nectar and lime juice, toss to coat.
- Divide the salad among 4 chilled serving plates and garnish with mint spring, serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Thanks, Paula, for the ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL FRUIT SALAD recipe ~ It's a great keeper! Although I like watermelon, I usually stay away from including it in salada like this, but this time I was happy to use it! The fruits went together so nicely, but it was the use of the nectar & lime that really gave it something special! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game]