Evil Pork Chops
Very simple, and will yield the juiciest, tastiest pork chops you will ever have. The longer you let the pork chops marinade, the better they are. Remember garlic mellows when it is cooked! (Cook time is for medium thickness, on the Barbecue)
- Ready In:
- 6 pork chops
- 8 cloves garlic, large
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sea salt or 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Shred or mince garlic.
- rub pork chops with sea salt.
- Place all ingredients in a marinading container, or sealed plastic bag (best).
- IMPORTANT- let marinade for several hours, preferably overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Bake in oven, or barbecue.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
For such simple ingredients, these pork chops turned out GREAT! They were very juicy and tender. I made as written and let them marinade in a ziploc bag for 6 hours. I cooked them on my Cuisinart grill and they turned out perfectly. The flavors are subtle, but very tasty. This one is going into my keeper file. Thanks for sharing, Kat. Made for Diabetic Cooking Tag Game.