MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Basically an ordinary sponge base with added apples Enjoy. Got this from my first home economics lesson in high school. :) You could try this with different fruit- a large handfull of strawberries for example.
- Ready In:
- mix dry ingredients with the egg and margarine and mix until creamy.
- Peel apple and chop into thin pieces.
- Pour in half the mix and place half fruit on top.
- Cover fruit with sugar and add the rest of fruit and mix.
- Put in oven for twenty to thirty mins or gas mark 5 bake until golden brown.
- You can check with chopstick if any mix clings to chopstick it's not ready check again in about 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION