Everything and the Kitchen Sink Pork Chop Marinade
Tired of the usual marinades for pork I made my own.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon berbere
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinade at least four hours.
- Bake, grill, or pan fry pork chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Excellent marinade that I will use often. Made as written, except for halving the chilli and berber to accommodate a person who isn't a huge hot lover. Used with pork steaks. While they cooked, I simmered the marinade to use over the steaks. My photos are before and after cooking. Thanks for posting.