- Ready In:
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup assorted dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 300*. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir honey and oil in saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Pour honey mixture over oat mixture and toss. Spread on prepared sheet.
- Bake until golden, stirring every 10 minutes, about 40 minutes. Place sheet on rack. Stir granola; cool. Mix in fruit.
- Can be made 1 week ahead. Store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home MOM who spends a lot of time cooking for my family. It is one of my main hobbies. I am also an avid quilter and reader. I love trying new recipes and often have more on my list to try than I will ever get around to making. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">